Friday, May 16, 2008

My trip to Forest Adventure

Remember the principal mentioned about the adventure camp in Bedok Reservoir ? Well , I have been there before and I'm going to tell you all the experience.It was CERTAINLY fun not as interesting as the school camp.

The activities were quite simple and short too . The first time I went there was the time I went all panicky as I was actually about 3 metres above the ground . You will have to wear the harness and helmet , like the school camp .

The activity I like most there was the Flying Fox .The Flying Fox was not such a far distance like the one in the school camp but you will " fly " from the tree top all the way to the ground .That is for the children scheme.As for the adult's flying fox activity , which you have to be at least 3.4 metres tall in order to play it , you will " fly " across the reservoir .It seem quite scary as many people were screaming their heads off .

Some other activities are the broken bridge and the zig-zag walk. The broken Bridge was qiute tough and my heart was palpiting as though I was running a marathon ! But the zig - zag walk was simple . Although it is a little shaky , I pratically ran across it . I had a whale of a time !

There are altogether 9 activities you have to complete . If you are interested , you can go to their website . The prices and information will be all written there . Hope you enjoyed this article !
www.forestadventure.com.sg

Fiona

1 comment:

misslee said...

Thanks to Fiona for sharing your adventures with us! It sure sounds exciting!